Join our team! Put your skills, initiative and professionalism to work at our mission-driven architecture studio in Bankers Hill.
Office Administrator duties include:
- Day to day front office tasks including reception, phones, data entry, correspondence, shipping, filing, ordering of supplies and greeting visitors.
- Administrator will coordinate vendors and maintenance providers, organize office lunches and events.
- Respond to general inquiries and provide contract preparation support.
- Assist with marketing and client appreciation efforts.
- We are seeking an individual who is cheerful, organized and self-directed.
Specific skills should include proficiency with:
- Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Bluebeam Revu software (or other PDF software);
- Basic accounting skills would be valued and familiarity;
- Ajera software would be highly regarded;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Prior office experience in the A/E or creative fields would prompt extra consideration.
Wages are commensurate with your experience and background. Hours are flexible – 40 per week preferred, but part-time could be considered for the right candidate. Please send your resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com